Parenting for a Peaceful World
– a self-paced, online video course for parents and teachers
I have some exciting news
You know my book: “Parenting for a Peaceful World?”
Now we have re-issued it … as a video-series!
And added much, much more invaluable material.
Made in collaboration with progressive education specialists: “EDiversity” in Hong Kong, this series has a distinctive Chinese touch!
(You can view in English, Cantonese or Mandarin, and choose subtitles.)
Film makes information super-easy and enjoyable to digest.
With a total of 108 short, bite-sized videos, the series is incredibly comprehensive – your child’s development all the way from birth right through adolescence.
This skills-based series covers:
- the most empowering communication skills for your family
- helping your children open up to you
- assertiveness for parents and teachers
- conflict resolution skills
- optimizing brain development
- helping your children to manage their Big Emotions
- helping you to manage your Big Emotions too!
- Helping your children heal from emotional wounds
Parenting for a Peaceful World, the video series, gives you the most up-to-date, stage-specific child-development information, and it is evidence-based all the way.
Easy-to-navigate modules help you decode the needs of:
- School-aged children, and:
With Bonus Features about:
The magic of Nature as a healer and calmer for your children
Foods that support your child’s emotional wellness, focus and attention
Onscreen time – and how to make it safe
As always, Parenting for a Peaceful World elevates the role of parent or teacher to the most important job in the world.
You’ll learn what a key role you play in helping to create a better society, a more harmonious humanity, and a more peaceful world.
To enquire about counseling sessions, upcoming courses or to book Robin to speak at your event, please use the adjacent Contact Form or call:
+61 415 840 887