MY BOOKS – AND WHERE TO FIND THEM
“Inside every parent is the blueprint to intuit exactly what is right for their children beyond formulas and fads. Robin Grille ignites that blueprint, validates its wisdom and provokes it into action in a book that dares to give parents back their dignity and their sovereignty. In so doing, Heart to Heart Parenting is a journey into meaningful, authentic connection with ourselves and our children, and a discovery of our human birthright peace and love”
Kelly Wendorf, Editor, Kindred Magazine
An empowering book for parents, HEART-TO-HEART PARENTING is much more than just a “how to” book about raising happy and resilient children. It also advocates strongly for parents’ rights to be supported, and to find the greatest joy and pleasure along the way. This book is a map—it makes parenting into an adventure, and the most profound personal growth journey you will ever undertake. “Heart-to-Heart Parenting” helps you with:
- establishing a deep connection with your baby and child – long before birth!
- finding your inner ‘heart-voice’ – your personal source of parenting wisdom and intuition
- understanding your baby’s and child’s emotional needs
- asserting strong boundaries (without punishment, shaming or manipulation)
- healing yourself as you heal your child
- co-operative parenting – the secret to easier and more pleasurable parenting
Parenting for a Peaceful World
“Stunning, absolutely fascinating! You’ll never think about childhood the same way again…”
Sandy McCutcheon, ABC Radio National
Imagine a world where war, tyranny, human rights abuses and ecological destruction are relics of the past. What if the means to create such a reality were in the hands of mothers and fathers, and all those involved in the care and education of children? Parenting for a Peaceful World is a fascinating look at how parenting customs have shaped societies and major world events. It reveals how children adapt to different parenting styles and how these early experiences underpin the adults they become. This expansive book draws on revolutionary new research to argue that the safeguarding of children’s emotional development is the key to creating a more peaceful and harmonious world. If the findings outlined in these pages are put into practice, the result may be a revolution of peace, humanity, and a world beyond our imagining.
Read ‘Parenting for a Peaceful World’ and learn:
1. the five stages of core emotional development in early childhood.
2. how your early childhood experiences have influenced your emotionality, your behaviour and your relationships.
3. how to promote your children’s emotional intelligence so they can grow to have the most healthy and rewarding relationships with others, and fulfil their potential.
4. up-to-date research into child development, heredity vs environment
5. new and exciting innovations in education – what really motivates children?
6. how child rearing practices have affected societies and international affairs throughout history.
7. how child rearing can be the most powerful agent for positive social change and planetary healing.
‘Parenting for a Peaceful World’ is a book for parents, child health professionals, and adults learning to be whole again. It is a manifesto for policy-makers and a resource for teachers.
You can order ‘Parenting for a Peaceful World’ from these (and more!) online retailers:
SOCIAL ECOLOGY – Chapter 14: The School of World Peace
I did not write this whole book! But I did contribute Chapter 14: “The School of World Peace”. Here I share exciting research showing that schools that enable children to design their own, passion-driven curricula, get great academic results while dramatically reducing bullying. Discover how we can sharply diminish social violence by helping our young to learn and study what they love, in the way they love. You can order the paperback HERE.
To enquire about counseling sessions, upcoming courses or to book Robin to speak at your event, please use the adjacent Contact Form or call:
+61 415 840 887